During these uncertain times, Lelund is taking proactive steps to address a number of concerns in our business. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and to adopt practices protecting the health of employees and customers. We also are working to ensure the continuity of business operations as we move forward:
- For now, Lelund will remain open for regular business hours: Monday through Thursday, 7am to 5pm CST and Friday, 7am to 4pm CST. This schedule is fluid and may change in the future.
- In order to reduce the number of employees we have in our building, we have instituted alternating schedules for our employees in the office. Employees who are not in the office will be working remotely.
- You can continue to call our main office number at 630-627-9886. As long as someone is in the office, they can forward the call on to remote employees. If nobody is able to answer the office phone, then the automated answering service will start. You can follow the prompts to select the employee you wish to contact form the dial by name directory. Any calls will be forwarded outside the office to employees working remotely.
- At this time, most of our manufacturing partners remain open. We can proceed with orders as normal. The manufacturers intend to keep to their normal lead times as closely as possible, but please be aware that this may change.
- Lelund employees will not be making any job site visits or deliveries of equipment at this time. We will continue to use courier and freight services and equipment can be picked up at our warehouse. Equipment can also be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
As an industry, we are all in this together. We want to assure you that we are here for you and your businesses during these challenging times.
We ask for your patience and understanding knowing that we have never had to respond to an unprecedented situation like this one, but rest assured we will handle this in the same thoughtful manner as we always do. Thank you.